The well-established team of Care Managers reporting to you are supported by a highly experienced long-standing team of RNs, PCAs and Carers. The home has been recently reaccredited and enjoys strong occupancy demand.
This role would suit a Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry-leading practises, and processes.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- A highly skilled, and accomplished people Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility Manager, and a thorough knowledge of the Aged Care standards and the accreditation process.
- A stable employment background
- Good commercial acumen and a track record of managing P/L drivers.
- A clinical nursing background with current registration.
Please note only Permanent Residents or Citizens will be considered at this time
Please call Amanda on 02 9169 4820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org