We are seeking an accomplished Aged Care Facility Manager or Care Manager who has experience at a Senior Management level. This provider offers its managers a high degree of autonomy and aims to minimise head office administrative and reporting burden. The senior management team is a friendly collegiate group and they appreciate the sense of partnership which must exist between local management and group.
This role reports to the Regional Manager and enjoys the support of a highly qualified head office team.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- A highly skilled, and accomplished people manager
- Experience working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility, General and or Clinical Manager
- Thorough knowledge of the Aged Care standards and the accreditation process
- A progressive employment background
- Ideally experienced in running an extra services home
- Good commercial acumen and a track record of managing ACFI successfully
- A clinical nursing background with current registration
- Experience of managing P/Ls and taking responsibility for financial performance.