Sanctuary Recruitment is recruiting a Facility Manager to join an established aged care provider due to the internal progression of the previous manager.
This impressive Aged Care provider is well known for its excellent levels of care and the community like experience it creates within its facilities. The facility is in one of Sydney’s most sought-after suburbs and is known for the stability within its team.
The large facility is looking for an experienced Facility Manager who has previously had Facility Manager experience and can demonstrate the success of delivering the aged care standards and closing the gap.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, improve clinical indicators and business performance targets.
- A proven track history for developing teams and maintaining a great team culture.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders to deliver the best customer experience for all internal and external parties.
- Ensuring the groups quality standards are being upheld within the facility by consistently being aware of gaps and working on solutions.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Ability to analyse and asses complex issues with strong problem solving capability
- Ability to lead a team through Aged Care Quality standards
- High-level communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of ACFI and Residential Accreditation Standards is desirable.