Facility Manager Aged Care - Lower North Shore
|Job Title:||Facility Manager Aged Care - Lower North Shore|
|Salary:||$150,000 pus super and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 19:45|
You will lead and mentor a stable clinical team of highly experienced and long standing RNs, AINs and Carers. The home has a positive accreditation record and enjoys strong occupancy demand.
This role would suit an established Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills. The group has a number of new and exciting projects planned to further enhance their already industry leading practises, and processes.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- a highly skilled, and accomplished people Manager.
- experience of working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility Manager, and a thorough knowledge of the new Aged Care standards
- well developed relationship building skills across a range of stakeholders
- a stable employment background
- good commercial acumen and a track record of managing P/L drivers.
- a clinical nursing background with current registration would be preferred.
Interested applicants should contact Richard Parnell either by phone for a confidential discussion on 0409 383 033, or by sending their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's