- Perfect chance to step up into a Facility Manager role
- Purpose built, not-for-profit, small home
- Supportive & hands on Deputy and Regional Manager
We are currently looking for a Facility Manager in Sydney's East to work alongside a supportive team to guide the leadership and manage a small NFP Organisation.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside a widely respected Regional Manager who is happy to support, mentor and develop an “up and comer” within the Aged Care industry.
The home itself is a purpose built, state of the art facility in Sydney's beautiful Eastern suburbs. The organisation is a well-known, large growing NFP provider which has deep routes within the local communities.
- To ensure the successful operation and delivery of service to the residents within the framework and guidance of the organisations policy and procedure;
- To provide a safe and rewarding work environment for the staff and volunteers of Service/organisation;
- To promote the principles of ‘best practice’ and drive the continuous improvement activities of the organisation
- Current AHPRA registration
- Have leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility equivalent to CM or DDON
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and be a people oriented manager
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to change
- Strong business acumen
In return you will receive the opportunity to springboard your career into a Facility Manager role within a well established aged care provider. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
Please call Emma on 02 8459 8118 or email email@example.com for further information!