Roles available in North, South, East and West Melbourne.
- Excellent remuneration package/ Salary Sacrificing options
- Demonstrate your management skills driving a large Aged Care business
- Growing Not for Profit provider who have a great reputation in Victoria
This is an opportunity for an experienced Aged Care Facility Manager to manage large facility Melbourne. Manage and coordinate a team of nursing professionals, regularly evaluate systems, policies and procedures to ensure compliance and performance benchmarks are in place as well as budget control.
This role would suit an established Manager from within the Residential Aged Care sector who is looking to further develop their leadership and people management skills.
- To ensure the successful operation and delivery of service to the residents within the framework and guidance of the organisations policy and procedure;
- To provide a safe and rewarding work environment for the staff and volunteers of Service/organisation;
- To promote the principles of ‘best practice’ and drive the continuous improvement activities of the organisation
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- Have leadership or management experience within an Aged Care facility
- Have a passion to lead, motivate and develop a team of people
- Possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
- Have the ability to implement and adapt to change
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email email@example.com for further information!