This trusted and well-known not for profit Aged Care provider located in the inner west has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout the west of Sydney. This provider rarely recruits externally due to enviable staff retention and progression.
About the role:
The Facility Manager will have the task of managing the complete operations of the large facility including supporting staff within the Aged Care Residential home. You will report into the Chief Operations Officer who will help you to maintain high standards to be the leading aged care provider in the region. Enjoy the support of the Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator, Clinical Nurse Consultant and Clinical Educator to deliver high quality care to the residents.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, improve clinical indicators and business performance targets.
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Apply knowledge of financial, quality, risk and compliance of how a residential home operates.
- Experience managing a large aged care home.
- Proven track record of passing Aged Care accreditation process and maintaining exceptional clinical standards.
- The ability to relate to and empower teams to perform at their best
- Enjoy not for profit salary packaging.
- An established and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary.
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Tom Lancaster on 0451 110 829 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to Tom@sanctuaryrecruitment.com.