This is an exceptional opportunity to assume the management of a medium to large Aged Care home, which is well regarded within the Aged Care community.
Who are we searching for?
We are seeking an accomplished Aged Care Facility Manager or Care Manager who has experience at a Senior Management level. This provider offers its managers a high degree of autonomy and aims to minimise head office administrative and reporting burden. The senior management team is a friendly collegiate group of people that are available and contactable. They appreciate the sense of partnership which must exist between Board Members, Senior Management and all team members.
An attractive opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care manager who is looking for a new challenge. A medium sized, values-driven private Aged Care provider is in need of a successful manager to run a medium sized home in Dubbo.
This is a key role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care industry!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Registered Nurse - AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in successfully running an aged care facilities or acting as a Senior Care Manager.
- Strong knowledge of aged care accreditation standards & ACFI
- Ability to create & implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- A passion for aged care and the desire to get stuck in straight away.
For a confidential chat contact Emma on 02 8459 8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org