Need to know:
- Newly restructured site
- Five-star organisation
- Strong community ties
- One of the best Senior Management teams in the business
- Market leading remuneration – up to $180k + super + benefits
- Two Care Managers
- Designated Quality Manager
- The list goes on - give us a call to find out more
About the role:
Newly restructured, this large facility is looking for an experienced FM/DON to take the reins in this operationally focused role. Supported by a large team, you will spearhead the implementation of their new direction of care.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for all operations & clinical matters. You will however be supported by a large group of healthcare professionals including two Care Managers, a designated Quality Manager, RN's, Allied Health, plus all the necessary head office functions including ACFI, Education, Quality & Governance, Admissions, Finance etc.
What you will need:
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as a Director of Nursing or Facility Manager of a large facility. You will have ability to oversee all aspects of running a home on an operational and clinical level. As a key member for the Management team, you will be able to advise on best practice and support changes coming in from an exec level.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience running a large facility (100+ beds)
- Focus on operational management, budgeting and finances
- Ability to manage large, multidisciplinary teams
- Proven track record in staff development & retention
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of you residents
In return you will be offered a market leading salary package of up to $180k + super + benefits.
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for and are interested in having a confidential chat please give us a call!
You can reach Mitch on
02 8459 8110