A well run and funded Residential Care Home is seeking its next Facility Manager. This medium sized, modern facility is in a beautiful setting and has excellent amenities.
We are seeking an experienced person to oversee, lead and mentor registered staff through their careers. You will also play a vital role in managing resident and client relationships, upholding aged care standards and networking with external stakeholders to increase awareness of what the home offers to the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage, lead and develop staff
- Promote the services within the industry's community and maintain key networks and partnerships
- Maintain budgets and reporting on costs
- Ensuring that the services meet high quality standards and contractual agreements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a leadership/management role within a Care environment
- ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge
- Aged Care industry knowledge & experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role with the capability to manage and supporting diverse staff groups through supervision, empowerment and training.
- Demonstrated experience in developing partnerships with relevant stakeholders