This trusted and well-known Aged Care provider has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout QLD with support from the National Head Office that focus on delivering high-quality support to all their staff in facilities.
About the role:
The Facility Manager will have the task of managing the complete operations including supporting staff within this 110-bed Aged Care Residential facility. You will report to the Regional Manager who will help you to maintain high standards to be the leading aged care provider in the region.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, improve clinical indicators and business performance targets.
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Understand the financial, quality, risk and compliance of how a residential home operates.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- $140,000 + Super + Benifits
- Management Training & Yearly National Leadership Conference
- Great benefits and work-life family balance
- Growing provider
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Alex on 02 8459 8106 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description, email your CV to email@example.com