This is an exceptional opportunity to assume the management of a medium to large Aged Care home, which is well regarded within the Aged Care community. An extensive lifestyle program complements the high standard of clinical care. The Aged Care Home enjoys a flawless accreditation record.
Who are we searching for?
We are seeking an accomplished Aged Care Facility Manager or Care Manager who has experience at a Senior Management level. This provider offers its managers a high degree of autonomy and aims to minimise head office administrative and reporting burden. The senior management team is a friendly collegiate group, and they appreciate the sense of partnership which must exist between local management and group. Enjoy a management role within a home that has Zero compliance issues and excellent staff tenure.
This role reports to the Regional Manager and enjoys the support of a highly qualified head office team.
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- A highly skilled and accomplished people manager
- Experience working in the Aged Care sector as a Facility, General and or Clinical Manager
- Thorough knowledge of the Aged Care standards and the accreditation process
- A progressive employment background
- Good commercial acumen and a track record of managing ACFI successfully
- A clinical nursing background with current AHPRA registration
- Experience in managing P/Ls and taking responsibility for financial performance.
- Minimum $130,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
- Values-based organisation
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Ongoing support and direction from an experienced Regional Manager
- Walk into a home with absolutely no issues
Interested applicants should contact Alex Valentini either by phone for a confidential discussion on 02 8459 8106 or by sending their resume to email@example.com