This is a role that will see you working with some of communities most vulnerable residents. Reporting directly to the Facility Manager you will have responsibility for developing and implement excise plans, strength, and balance programs with the support of a wider allied health team.
At the core of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will be working closely with residents and their families to ensure the highest quality of consumer directed care is being received. This will include health screens for residents as well as functional assessment and re-assessments. You will be facilitating individual and group exercise programs in conjunction with the wider care team, ensuring residents are delivering holistic care.
The home itself boasts state of the art facilities including a large gym and pool that will allow you to have a creative and well-rounded approach to your work.
- Previous experience working in aged care
- Degree qualified Exercise Physiologist
- Ability to communicate across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of gym and exercise equipment
- Ability to work in a team but be an expert in your field
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading salary
- Work in one of Sydney’s finest aged care homes
- Best management team in the industry
- Autonomous role with a large client base
Please call Mitch on 02 8459 8110 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.