- Full Time, PPT, Casual Shifts available
- Supportive team environment
- In-house training and professional development workshops
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of person centred care, and have the capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment.
Just 1 1/2 hours from the excitement of Melbourne, this town boasts beautiful Victorian-era architecture, friendly locals, and attractions. If you’re a fan of city-life convenience but love some postcard-perfect natural beauty, this Victorian inland city could be your ideal home.
- Current registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email email@example.com for further information!