- Full Time, PPT, Casual Shifts available
- Supportive team environment
- In-house training and professional development workshops
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of person centred care, and have the capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment.
- Current registration with APHRA
- Prior experience in a similar role within an Aged Care / Health Sector Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge and skills in Contemporary Aged Care Services
Please call Maria on 02 8459 8117 or email email@example.com for further information!