An excellent opportunity for an experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join a reputable Aged Care organisation. Located in the Hornsby area, this facility offers various levels of care for their residents ensuring the best quality of care.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that clinical practice is in line with current national legislative, professional and best practice guidelines.
- Assessments which will include continue and would management and implementing accurate supporting documentation.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates each client’s individual person centered care needs in consultation with the client and / or their representative
- Administering patient medication and ensuring it complies with legislative requirements.
- Provide supervision and work with care staff for client care
- Report any variation or deterioration of residents to the RN and Care Manager and are appropriately documented.
- Operate office equipment/technology appropriate to the tasks to be completed.
- Uses standard software applications, including use of electronic care plans and other electronic documents, to a sound level and in accordance with policy.
Enjoy the variety and work life balance of this role and work with an experienced and competent team to provide the best standard of care possible. If you are an EEN with prior experience in the Aged Care sector, I encourage you to apply.
Renumeration is depended on experience and will include a salary packaging tax benefit. To apply for this role please e-mail your resume to email@example.com