We are working with our largest clients find an experienced Aged Care Educator to work across multiple homes. The successful applicant will be joining and hugely respected not for profit provider.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and expertise to a role that will allow you to deliver education to all different levels of the organisation - from care staff to registered nurses and allied health professionals.
- You will be an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Aged Care
- Having completed your Cert IV in Training and Assessment you will have a passion for educating and mentoring colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- You will have experience of 2+ years in an Aged Care specific education role
- Your focus on continually improvement will shine through as will your desire to assist in development and implement new care models
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Knowledge and desire to build relationships across the organisation
- Previous experience in an Education role – preferably within Aged Care
- Top level communication skills
- A desire to make a real difference in the lives of residents
- Ability to uphold the core values of the organisation
What are the perks?
- Large amount of support from management, clinical staff and other allied health professionals
- Work across multiple sites within the Western Sydney area
- High level of autonomy
- Work with a well respected industry leader
- Opportunities for career advancement – this organisation has a history of promoting from within
- Fantastic salary on offer plus packaging options
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for then please give Mitch a call today on 02 8459 8110 for a confidential discussion or forward your CV to email@example.com