We are working with our client based in Sydney’s North West to find an experienced Aged Care Educator for a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and expertise to a role that will allow you to deliver education to all different levels of the organisation. From care staff to registered nurses and allied health professionals. This is very much a hands on, purely clinical role focussing on competencies & assessments of staff.
- You will be an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Aged Care
- Having completed your Cert IV in Training and Assessment you will have a passion for educating and mentoring colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Your focus on continually improvement will shine through as will your desire to assist in the development and implementation of new care models
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Knowledge and desire to build relationships across the organisation
- Previous experience in an Education role – preferably within Aged Care
- Top level communication skills
- Ability to uphold the core values of the organisation
What are the perks?
- Large amount of support from management, clinical staff and other allied health professionals
- Work across multiple sites
- High level of autonomy
- There is definitely potential for this role to go perm
- Fantastic salary on offer plus packaging options
If this sounds of interest please call Richard Parnell on 0409 383 033 for a confidential discussion or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org