Are you a Care Manager looking to step into something a little different? Shun the daily paper-pushing tasks and really improve the quality of care across an entire provider?
One of the most reputable private providers is looking to bring an Education Consultant on board. The role, based up on the North Shore, requires a manager with significant Aged Care knowledge to co-ordinate, tailor and deliver new schemes across the group.
Your time will be split between Head Office where you will be collaborating with your team to identify the clinical needs of staff, and visiting facilities supporting the delivery of materials.
- Analysis of educational needs across all sites
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge to inform and design programs
- Development of current education processes
- Co-ordination of internal and external projects to meet clinical guidelines
- Create and uphold professional partnerships with external providers
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- 2+ years in Aged Care setting
- Previous management experience essential
- Exceptional communication and systematic approach to
Interviews will be held this week, so if you’re interested please do get in touch - email or call on Jennifer@sanctuaryrecruitment.com or 02 8459 8103 for a confidential conversation about this and other roles available.