This is an outstanding opportunity for a successful Aged Care Facility Manager or DON to step up to run this highly regarded home on the Northern Beaches. This well-established home has strong local community links and a good reputation for delivering high quality aged care.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of this performing facility. The role will suit an enthusiastic, hands-on leader who has the energy and desire to build relationships and take the delivery of care and services to the next level.
- Current DIV 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a similar role essential
- Proven financial, HR and business management experience in the aged care sector
- Sound knowledge of ACFI, Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
- Ability to lead from the front and contribute to continuous quality improvement activities
- Excellent leadership and communication skill
- Most importantly, A passion for aged care
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience
- Industry-leading salary packaging opportunities
- Training and ongoing support
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 0422 098 068 for more information on the role.