This trusted and well-known Aged Care provider has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout QLD with support from the National Head Office that focus on delivering high-quality support to all their staff in facilities.
About the role:
The Director of Nursing will have the task of managing the complete operations including supporting staff within the Aged Care Residential facility. You will report into the Regional Manager who will help you to maintain high standards to be the leading aged care provider in the region.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, improve clinical indicators and business performance targets.
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Understand the financial, quality, risk and compliance of how a residential home operates.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Management Training & Yearly National Leadership Conference
- Great benefits and work life family balance
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org