Director of Nursing | Aged Care Manager | Southern suburbs
Ideal Director of Nursing role available in the convenient Burwood location.
This is the one that everyone is looking for:
- Recently passed accreditation with minor recommendations
- Private provider
- Cohesive culture in the home
- Well-supported role from above
- Additional RN’s on every shift
The facility is home to 120 residents, and provides High Care, Low Care as well as a Dementia specific wing. It’s a new build, with well-landscaped grounds, located near to public transport.
The position reports to a very knowledgeable General Manager, and the Facility Managers across the group work together constructively to provide consistent high quality of care.
Successful applicants will have
- 5+ years’ experience at Director of Nursing level
- AHPRA registration as Div 1 RN
- Strong understanding of the changing Quality standards
- Proven success in increasing ACFI and occupancy
- Open and proactive leadership style
If you’re interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, pop your resume to Jennifer@sanctuaryrecruitment.com or call on 02 8349 8103 to discuss next steps!