Director of Nursing | Aged Care | Homebush
Opportunity to join an established, forward thinking aged care provider who are going through a period of rapid growth. We need an experienced clinical Aged Care Facility Manager to run a large home of 120 beds in the Homebush area.
This well-run home is equipped with modern facilities, set in a convenient location, close to public transport. With a strong structure in place, you will receive support from a General Manager plus Head Office and HR which will allow you to build on your skills and experience, and enable you to really make this home your own.
With a long-standing Care Manager in place, 24/7 RN's, ACFI manager, PCA’s, and other allied health professionals, you will benefit from a knowledgeable network, which reaches across the group’s three homes.
We are seeking a leader who has experience of managing large homes with strong clinical skills, along with sound business acumen.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills for 5+ years
- Sound and current understanding of ACFI, accreditation, and continuous improvement
- Staff management skills including rostering and performance engagement
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in operations and budgets
What are the perks?
- Attractive salary package
- Be part of a successful team, running a well-kept home
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Caring organisation with priorities and
If you would like to find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on the details below:
02 8459 8103
I look forward to hearing from you!