Director of Nursing 40 bed Aged Care Home
|Job Title:||Director of Nursing 40 bed Aged Care Home|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2021 15:45|
After a long tenure the incumbent Manager is being promoted, and the need has arisen to appoint a successor.
This is a rare opportunity to take over the running of a successful, smooth running home.
The prospective candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- A previous track record of running an Aged Care home or as a senior Care Manager
- A working knowledge of the Aged Care standards
- A currently Registered Nursing qualification
- Good people management, and clinical skills
- A hands on approach to managing relationship with residents , staff and key stakeholders.
In return the organisation provides a well supported working environment with plenty of group resource at your disposal. The opportunity to work within a stable organisation with robust clinical processes and procedures.
Interested applicants should send their CV to :firstname.lastname@example.org
or for more details call Richard Parnell on 0409 383 033 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's