An attractive opportunity is available for an experienced Aged Care Manager who is looking for a new challenge. A well regarded mid sized Aged Care providers is in need of an experienced manager to run a boutique home (80 plus beds) in Sydney's Lower North Shore.
The size of this home has been considered when organising the structure of staff, so despite it being a large home, it is easily managed. You will report into the COO and will also have the support of 2 Care Managers, a designated ACFI coordinator, Quality Manager & Educator, and a Sales Manager.The home runs a generous staff roster.
This is a key role within the organisation, and an opportunity to make your mark in the Aged Care sector.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications / experience:
- Registered Nurse - AHPRA registration
- Significant experience in successfully running large aged care facilities
- Ability to create & implement new policies & procedures
- Experience with budgets, rosters & HR
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to coach & mentor
- Strong people management and leadership skills
If you would like to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch today.
For a confidential chat contact Richard on +61 409 383 033 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org