The large residential 120 bed aged care home situated close to Beenleigh, QLD which has the passion and support from the local community to exist as a thriving Aged Care facility with the clinical team focused on delivering high-quality care.
About the role:
The DDON will report into the Director of Nursing and will help grow the clinical team to maintain high clinical standards that meets the individual needs of the residents and engage with the community to be the leading aged care provider in the region.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including mentoring and educating.
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Understand the needs of older people, in particular those with mental and cognitive decline
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Management Training & Yearly National Leadership Conference
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package/Relocation Assistance
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to email@example.com