This is a medium-sized residential Aged Care home situated in Western Sydney/Hills District which has support from the local community and received great reviews.
Reporting into the Director of Nursing, help grow the clinical team to maintain the high clinical standards that meet the individual needs of the residents.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including mentoring and educating
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision
- Managing clinical care plans and and strong knowledge of ACFI
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent Career Progression
- Great benefits and work/life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Josh on 02 8459 8147 or email your CV to email@example.com