Our client is seeking a Deputy Director Care Services based in Maclean on the gorgeous Clarence river. In this picturesque town, you will have work-life balance and be supported by a wonderful organisation who values their staff.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical and hospitality service outcomes.
- Managing employees on a day to day basis.
- Putting your stamp on quality, infection control and service-based learning and development.
- Supporting the Director Care Services to meet financial and budgetary goals. Supporting the Director Care Services to plan services.
- Fostering a culture where learning, service, safety, improvement and teamwork is encouraged, supported and valued.
- Championing client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals, and reporting of client related concerns is supported
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong clinical experience;
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong ACFI experience with attention to detail;
- Significant experience working with, leading and managing a team;
- Highly organised, flexible and committed to exceptional resident care;
- Ability to identify and mitigate risk;
- Ability to create sustainable and positive relationships with colleagues, residents, families and visiting allied health specialists;
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification;
- The right to work in Australia.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- $90,000-$95,000 Salary
- FBT/Salary packaging options
- Scholarship and leadership programs
- Traineeships, mentoring and on the job training
- Career development opportunities
- Wellbeing program Conferences and external education
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call Tamara today (02) 8459 8109 for a confidential discussion