We are looking for an experienced Deputy / Care Manager to join one of the countries largest NFP healthcare providers based in North West Sydney. This is an exciting time to join the home as it goes through a period of change. There is a new Facility Manager in place after a recent retirement so this is really your chance to make the role your own.
What we are looking for in this role is someone with strong people management skills and in depth knowledge of the aged care sector from a clinical viewpoint. There is an amazing management team in place that will help to guide the home every step of the way and give you all the tools you need to succeed in this exciting and challenging role.
If you have been looking for something a little different then this is the role for you!
What will you need?
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a DDON level role
- High-level people management skills
- HR, rostering and budgeting experience would be highly regarded
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- A positive attitude & passion for your work
What will you get in return?
- The chance to work with a highly reputable organisation
- Fantastic base salary + super + NFP benefits
- Support, support, support
- A hugely experienced DON who encourages a collaborative environment
- Work with an organisation that supports internal movement & promotions
Give Mitch a call on
02 8459 8110