Dementia Consultant | Inner Western Sydney
A truly unique opportunity to impact the industry approach to aged and dementia care state-wide. Aged care is not a 'one-size-fits-all' matter, and as a Dementia Consultant, you will act as counsel to a spectrum of dementia caregivers. Using detailed case analysis, a wealth of specialised knowledge, combined with creativity and multi-dimensional thinking, you will be providing new solutions for effective dementia care across Metro Sydney.
This role requires a genuine commitment to innovation in caregiving. As a flagship aged care provider, this company are looking for an equally driven consultant to join this growing team in the Inner West. The ability to think in abstract ways, generate inventive and strategic solutions to dementia care, which can then be communicated seamlessly to the caregivers, is paramount in this position. Success never looks the same, it differs with its environment, which gives this role it's scope for variety.
You will be expected to advocate the Christian mission of the provider in all aspects of delivering an educative consultancy, although the provider is non-denominational.
Think this might be you? Must haves:
- Tertiary qualification in a related clinical field
- 3+ years experience in senior level role
- Deep understanding of conflict resolution, dementia care & education
- Commitment to the provider's Mission
- Exceptional communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to travel
- Work for an organisation that encourages you to engage in continual development
- NFP organisation - salary packaging increases your take home
- Genuine influence on the quality of dementia care
- Enjoy an autonomous work place where you are encouraged to work collaboratively with your team of clinicians
To find out more about this exciting new position call Jennifer on 02 8459 8103 or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org