DDON Aged Care || North Shore|| to $120,000
|Job Title:||DDON Aged Care || North Shore|| to $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 14:00|
The organisation operates a generous model of care , you will report to a dynamic DON and enjoy 24 / 7 RN cover. In addition you will enjoy the support of a high calibre Head Office team covering the field of Governance , Quality and ACFI.
Staff really enjoy working here and that is reflected in the long tenure of their Facility Managers. A strong collegiate feel and a real belief in team work make this an attractive organisation to work for.
Interested applicants should possess the following :
- A current Registered Nurse qualification and AHPRA registration
- Three or more years clinical experience in an Aged Care setting
- Demonstrate a stable track record of employment
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- A thorough understanding of the accreditation process and new Aged Care Standards
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to continuous improvement
Interested applicants should forward their CV in the first instance to Richard Parnell : firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for additional information on 0409 383 033.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Facility Manager - Inner West location- to $160,000
Aged Care Quality roles NSW
$100K - $150K + Super + NFP
Recruitment Consultant - Aged Care
Up to $70,000 Package + Uncapped Comms
Registered Nurse | Aged Care | Contract | Eden
Senior Registered Nurse|| Aged Care || Highly Competitive Rates