Director of Nursing Aged Care || North Shore|| to $140,000
|Job Title:||Director of Nursing Aged Care || North Shore|| to $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Richard Parnell|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 18:46|
The organisation operates a generous model of care with a full time Care Manager and 24 / 7 RN cover. In addition you will enjoy the support of a high calibre Head Office team covering the field of Governance , Quality and ACFI.
Staff really enjoy working here and that is reflected in the long tenure of their Facility Managers. A strong collegiate feel and a real belief in team work make this an attractive organisation to work for.
Interested applicants should possess the following :
- A current Registered Nurse qualification and AHPRA registration
- Three or more years clinical experience in an Aged Care setting
- Demonstrate a stable track record of employment
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- A thorough understanding of the accreditation process and Aged Care Standards
- Be able to demonstrate their commitment to continuous improvement
Interested applicants should forward their CV in the first instance to Richard Parnell : firstname.lastname@example.org or call him for additional information on 0409 383 033.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aged Care Consultant to $145,000 package
Aged Care Facility Manager - chance to step up
$140K plus super
Care Manager - Relocate to NSW Mid North Coast
Project Nurses - Aged Care - $60 to $75 per hour
Facility Manager Aged Care
$153,000 plus bonus