As the second in charge you will possess strong leadership and management skills. You will have the foresight to see where change is needed and the ability to implement these changes while effectively leading your team from the front.
With a proven track record within Aged Care you will have in depth knowledge of accreditation, aged care legislation and ACFI – all of which will play a large part in this role.
As the Deputy/Care Manager you will be the clinical lead of the facility and will be reporting directly into one of the most well renowned Facility Managers in the industry!
What you will need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Desire and ability to learn and assist with the operational running of the home
- Top-level communication
- Passion for aged care and desire to make a difference in the lives of your residents
- Ability to lead and implement change
If you have been thinking about a move now is the perfect time – we are working on a number of roles with various organisations – we are keen to match you with exactly what you are looking for.
To apply directly please email your resume to email@example.com
If you would like a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to contact Mitch on 02 8459 8110