Sanctuary is Australia's leading aged care recruitment consultancy. We are proud of our inclusive, open communication, non-hierarchal working environment where there is heavy investment in building authentic, enduring industry relationships.
The role of the Content & Social Media Specialist will be to interpret brand handwriting and tone of voice for all internal and external communication, specifically across social media platforms.
Collaborating closely with the senior leadership team, you will be involved from concept to execution in publishing informative and engaging content to reflect Sanctuary’s brand reputation and to drive acquisition.
Key components of the role include:
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to build the Marketing & Communications calendar
- Composing accurate, relevant, and timely content for external party reference aligning with the Marketing & Communications calendar and attending to ad hoc industry updates
- Being well-rehearsed in the aged care sector and business initiatives
- Identifying and taking action on strategy for acquisition across organic and paid advertising
- Reporting to the senior leadership team on analysis and insights
- Acting as the key point of contact for external agencies Sanctuary is affiliated with
- Support recruitment consultants to remove or reduce friction for leads, customers, and partners through our communications, with a particular focus on our onboarding process
- Ensuring all external and internal documentation is current and streamlined per brand guidelines
- Experience in using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter in a professional setting
- Accountability of end-to-end marketing projects
- Capabilities in sourcing and ideation of high-quality social media content
- A forward-thinking, ‘ever better’ mindset, with a passion for innovation and success in identifying opportunities
- Exceptional and consistent communication skills and a positive, dynamic attitude
- Strong understanding of what is effective social media communication
- Graphic Design experience or competence in the Adobe Suite is favourable
- A degree in Marketing / Communications / Journalism is desirable
Mitch Hamer is recruiting for this position and is available via 0403 681 853 for a confidential exploratory conversation, or to apply, please send your CV and portfolio/ examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.