This trusted and well-known Aged Care provider has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout QLD with support from the National Head Office that focus on delivering high-quality and clinical support to all their staff in facilities.
About the role:
The Clinical Support Specialist will be responsible for the provision and co-ordination of clinical governance and quality care standards, compliance and education programs that meets the individual needs of the residents and management of the clinical care staff team.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including clinical reporting protocols, and accreditation standards and processes.
- Interpret work within the relevant policy guidelines
- Coordinate, educate and mentor the clinical staff and Management team
- You will advise across aged care specialist homes, reviewed clinical policy and procedures and systems/processes within the electronic clinical management solutions system, that enhanced the skills and capabilities within the clinical and care staff to achieve quality outcomes for residents.
- Current Registration as Registered Nurse
- Previous experience working as a Clinical Care Manager
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Training included with fantastic support from management
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package available
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to email@example.com