In this new and exciting role, you will be providing clinical support to managers, nursing staff, residents and families across several different sites in the Sydney South West and South East and will be reporting to the Regional Manager
Great knowledge and experience in ACFI assessments and compliances will be required as part of the role as you will work towards maximising funding by providing strong attention to ACFI detail.
To apply for this role you will need:
- MINIMUM of 4 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- AHPRA registered with no conditions
- Pervious experience working as a Clinical Nurse Consultant
- ACFI funding management experience
- Knowledge and experience working with ACFI assessments and compliances
- Leadership skills
- Personable and approachable personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
- Current drivers licence
What’s in it for you!
- Working for one of Australia's biggest and well known Aged Care organisations
- Company car provided
- FANTASTIC salary package
- Supportive working environment and management
- Ongoing training and development is provided
If you are interested in this exciting new role, apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or call (02) 8459 8105 to speak with Daniella for more details.