This Aged Care facility is seeking a Registered Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team based on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. The successful nurse will work directly with residents of the care home and receive continued support throughout their journey.
About the role:
As a Registered Nurse you will receive support from your Care Manager who will assist and advise you, contributing to your success within the role. The successful RN will be supporting an 90-bed facility caring for residents with Dementia, Respite and High Care support within a relaxed and homely environment.
- Educate and mentor the clinical staff and team
- Demonstrate multi-tasking, problem solving skills to resolve any issues relating to the provision of clinical and care service
- Expertise in clinical leadership, management and supervision
- Good understanding of ACFI and Care Assessment Plans
- Manage workplace behaviour and conflict resolution
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Registered Nurse with current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Working knowledge of an aged care systems clinical documentation software e.g. iCare, Autumncare etc.
- Leadership Training and clinical education conferences
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Impressive Salary Package
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org