This is an exciting opportunity for an established Care Manager, or experienced RN/CCC to further their career by joining this leading NSW Aged Care provider.
This large facility puts residents first with its unusually wide range of leisure and lifestyle options. This stunning location has a very warm and friendly feel to it with views of the ocean. Residents are drawn from a wide area of the local community with differing care needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a committed and long-serving team of Carers, ENs and RNs.
- Ensuring individual care needs of residents are provided for in line with their regularly reviewed and enhanced care plans
- Focussing on keeping the facility abreast of the latest care developments and initiatives.
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance
- Qualified originally as a Registered Nurse.
- Current registration.
- Previous experience as a Care Manager or CCC within the Aged Care sector.
- A strong interest in improving Clinical Care and overall delivery standards.
- Good people management skills.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- $110,000 + Super.
- Flexible hours.
- Options for Career Growth.
- Move into Quality, ACFI or Operations.
- Supportive Management Structure.
- Provider truly focused on Quality Care for Residents.