This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RN to take the next step in their career and become a clinical manager.
This highly regarded and established Aged Care provider is a values driven organisation. It puts the care of residents and the development of its staff at the core of their mission.
All staff are hand-picked to align with the organisation’s philosophy for
providing outstanding levels of care and for their willingness to do more than
just what the job requires.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is ready for the next step in their career in a supportive environment which can help them grow.
- 3+ years experience as an RN in an Aged Care setting
- Current AHPRA registration
- Knowledge of ACFI & the Aged Care Accreditation standards
- Strong operational management experience including rostering & budgeting
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and supervise care teams to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Beautiful location and amenities
- Career development opportunities
- Great salary package on offer
- Leadership of a great facility
- Hugely supportive management
- Relocation assistance available
You can reach Jon on 02 8459 8112 or firstname.lastname@example.org