The large residential Aged Care home situated close to Maroochydore, QLD which has the passion and support from the local community to exist as a thriving Aged Care facility with the clinical team focused on delivering high-quality care.
About the role:
The Clinical Manager will report into the Facility Manager and will help grow the clinical team to maintain high clinical standards that meet the individual needs of the residents and engage with the community to be the leading aged care provider in the region.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including mentoring and educating.
- Show an ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision.
- Understand the needs of older people, in particular, those with mental and cognitive decline
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Welfare, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Experience in Aged Care accreditation and the clinical standards, dementia and challenging behaviours
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- AHPRA Registration
- Previous Accreditation experience and success
- $110,000 + Super + Salary Packaging
- Management Training & Yearly National Leadership Conference
- Great benefits and work-life family balance
- Impressive location
- Relocation Assistance available if required
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Alex on 0422 098 068 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position, description email your CV to email@example.com