This position is an exciting opportunity for an established Clinical Manager to further their career by joining this leading Aged Care provider.
This medium-sized modern facility puts residents first with its unusually wide range of leisure and lifestyle options. The suburb where the facility is based has a very warm and friendly feel to it. Residents are drawn from a wide area of the local community with very different care needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a committed and long-serving team of Carers, ENs and RNs.
- Ensuring individual care needs of residents are provided for in line with their regularly reviewed and enhanced care plans
- Focussing on keeping the facility abreast of the latest care developments and initiatives.
- Qualified originally as a Registered Nurse and have current registration in place
- Previous experience as a Care Manager within the Aged Care sector
- A keen interest in improving clinical care and overall delivery standards.
- Good people management skills.
A market-leading remuneration package of $100,000 (Negotiable) + Generous yearly bonus + Super + Relocation assistance offered.
Interested applicants should contact Jon Franke on 02 8459 8112, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org