Due to company and team expansion this medium - large facility are on the look out for a Clinical Leader, your focus will be to ensure the delivery of high class care and standards. Working with a team of highly credible aged care professionals you will be able to dedicate your time to implementing best practice strategy, managing assessments, creating specific care plans and medication programmes, monitoring and mentoring juniors and liaising with clients and other health care professionals.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- An strong background in Care Management experience (3+ years)
- A proactive approach to trends, up and coming new standards and initiatives
- Hands on experience across ACFI assessments, review and processes
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills for client and staff engagement purposes
- Good autonomous problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Be supported every step of the way
- Work for a provider who believes in career development and promoting within
- Based in a convenient location with easy transport links
- Become part of a fun, easy going team
email@example.com // 0284598111