Due to company and team expansion this facility are on the look out for a Clinical Leader, your focus will be to ensure the delivery of high class care and standards. Working with a team of highly credible aged care professionals you will be able to dedicate your time to implementing best practice strategy, managing assessments, creating specific care plans and medication programmes, monitoring and mentoring juniors and liaising with clients and other health care professionals.
The successful applicant will have the full support of a highly experienced Service Manager and Operations Management team.
- Develop, maintain and continually improve the organisations model of care to ensure best practice is achieved
- Implement and monitor policies and procedures relating to care. Regularly review and update policies & procedures in line with industry practice.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies, Government Legislation and regulatory requirements are met.
- Through clinical leadership - foster a culture that reflects organisational values.
- Act as a professional role model and a credible resource by demonstrating knowledge of advanced clinical expertise in aged care nursing.
- Identify gaps in process and procedures by mentoring, educating and monitoring progress of initiatives and staff.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to lead, direct, motivate and supervise care teams to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Training experience in clinical care areas desirable
Interested applicants should either call Mitch Hamer in confidence for more information on 02 8459 8110 or send a resume to email@example.com