As a member of a collegiate leadership team you will possess strong influencing skills to obtain compliance with clinical processes and procedures. You will assume responsibility for the Quality and Compliance managers across the organisation and ensure continuous improvement plans are implemented.
As the Head of Quality & Governance you will lead organisations relationships and negotiations with regulatory bodies and as such, must be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of Commonwealth and State regulatory framework. Through your work reviewing quality and compliance issues in the homes you will lead the implementation of new Educational initiatives where required.
- Strong working knowledge of aged care standards and accreditation
- Experience implementing new systems and processes across multiple service lines
- A proven track record in staff educating and mentoring staff at all levels
- Management experience of a large and geographically diverse team
- Experience as a Registered Nurse is essential
The successful candidate will demonstrate a stable career track record of progression within a similar leading Aged Care organisation.
Interested applicants should send their resume to Mitch Hamer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0403 681 853 for a confidential discussion.