The award-winning organisation boasts a portfolio of presentable and well-maintained aged care facilities across metro and outer Sydney, and is recognised for its commitment to internal succession planning and high team retention.
Aligned with the providers growth trajectory, this newly created role will collaborate closely with the Compliance Manager and CEO to ensure excellence and consistency across the facilities in aspects of quality, clinical governance, compliance, and education.
Your ability to manage and endorse key stakeholder relationships will lend to attaining results; this role will see you designing and rolling out quality & compliance programs to ensure the continued deliverance and elevation of customer experience to the team, residents, and families.
You will present with an innate understanding of the aged care standards and a demonstrated track record of successfully preparing aged care facilities for and taking them through the accreditation process, and the review, action planning, and ongoing upkeep thereafter.
A solution-focussed leader, with exceptional communication & relationship management skills is suited for this rare opportunity, and in turn you will enhance your professional profile in an organised and encouraging working environment.
Hayley Thorpe is welcoming applications from Aged Care professionals with the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Clinical leadership background in aged care, ideally with a track record over improving standards and overturning compliance issues
- Experience in an Aged Care Quality role, inclusive of managing the accreditation process
- Successful internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Proven performance in education, training, and development of team members at all levels of seniority
- Confidence in building and implementing policies and procedures
- An analytical mind that accounts for empathy
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley via firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss details of the role further, Hayley can be reached via 0431 591 133.