This role will be perfect for someone who has a strong clinical background, loves to make an impact on both clinical and cultural aspects. As a senior member of the team you will have superior knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary workforce. There is team of enthusiastic Registered Nurses who are on call 24 hours to collaborate and guide and you will report direct to a Facility Manager who is easy going and incredible to work with.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Current AHPRA registration
- 3+ years Aged Care experience as an RN
- Previous Clinical Care Coordinator experience in a small/medium-sized facility
- Exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Professional presentation
- Knowledge of ACFI and aged care accreditation standards
- Ability to manage, supervisor and lead a team
- Be supported every step of the way
- Work for a provider who believes in career development and promoting within
- Based in a convenient location with easy transport links
- Become part of a fun, easy going team
Looking for that next move? Ready to make a difference? Love to be rewarded for your hard work?
Get in touch!!
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0284598109
email@example.com // 0284598111