This trusted and well-known Aged Care provider has multiple residential aged care homes situated throughout QLD with support from the National Head Office that focus on delivering high-quality support to all their staff in facilities.
About the role:
The Clinical Coordinator will be responsible for the provision and co-ordination of quality care standards, ACFI and education programs that meets the individual needs of the residents and management of the clinical care staff team based in South Brisbane region.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Aged Care sector, including funding and policy protocols, and accreditation standards and processes.
- Coordinate, educate and mentor the clinical staff
- Understanding with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Nursing or Social Sciences
- Registered Nurse certification with AHPRA
- Experience in working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Clinical Management training included with fantastic support
- Great benefits and work life family balance
- Working as part of the senior leadership team
If you are passionate about Aged Care and would like to understand more about this position, please feel free to call Mark on 02 8459 8147 for a private and confidential discussion. For a full position description email your CV to email@example.com