As an experienced Registered Nurse you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of care within the home supported by an experienced nursing team. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience, at least a year of which will have been in a Care Manager position.
- Strong people & clinical management skills.
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff.
- Strong conflict management experience.
- Exposure to the new Aged Care standards and accreditation process.
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs.
- Minimum of 4-6 weeks full time work
- Southern NSW (Regional/Rural)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Travel and Accommodation paid for
- Opportunity to broaden your horizons