As an experience Registered Nurse you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, Educators, ACFI & Quality teams you will be wholly responsible for the delivery of care within the home while also being able to step up into the Facility Manager shoes when needed. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Strong conflict management experience
- Exposure to the Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs
This is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers. They are continually winning awards for better practice and are known to be one of the more “forward thinking” organisations within our market. Some of the perks you can expect are:
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion
- Support from your direct line Manager as well as from the Executive team
- Up to $100-110K plus super
- An autonomous role but while having all the support you could ask for
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Please give Trina a call on 0415 926 621 or email email@example.com for a confidential initial chat.