As an experienced Registered Nurse you will have strong clinical & people management skills. With the support of an experienced Facility Manager, Educators, ACFI & Quality teams you will be responsible for the delivery of care within the home supported by an experienced nursing team. To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Registration as an RN and at least three years Aged Care experience, at least a year of which will have been in a Care Manager position.
- Strong people & clinical management skills
- The ability to mentor and grow junior members of staff
- Strong conflict management experience
- Exposure to the new Aged Care standards and accreditation process
- Ability to work in close harmony with the management team & regional hubs
The organisation operates a generous model of care with 24 / 7 RN cover. In addition you will enjoy the support of a high calibre Head Office team covering the field of Governance , Quality and ACFI.
The group has tried and trusted clinical processes and avoided any significant compliance issues. In return this organisation offers:
- Career progression – there is a real culture of internal promotion to Facility Manager and running support functions such as Quality.
- Support from your direct line Manager as well as from the Executive team
- A great base salary with additional benefits
- An autonomous role but while having all the support you could ask for
Sound like something you might be interested in? Please call Richard on 0409 383 033 or email email@example.com